Motor Werks Remote Desktop Connection
- Open the following site in your web browser (Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, FireFox, Safari etc..)
- Website: http://remote.motorwerks.com
- The login option is in the upper right hand corner of the webpage. Click on the link and enter the credentials provided to you once you have been approved by management for remote access.
- Once logged in, you will see an option on your screen for a computer. Click on the computer line item and you will see several options in the middle/bottom bar of the screen. Click on the Join option.
- You may be prompted to install the screen connect tools, please click on run, accept or anything it asks for. This will provide the remote connectivity tools you need to work.
- On the top toolbar, you will need to hit Sprocket, then the ctrl+alt+del option to enter your computer login credentials. This will be just like you are sitting in front of your computer in the office.
- Once you have done that, you are ready to go and should be able to work just as though you are sitting in the office….just more comfortable! When done, just close out of the window and it should lock your remote desktop screen automatically.